Our goal is to exceed your expectations. We leave when you say leave and we return when you say return (limited to daylight hours). We dedicate our entire day to you - feel free to use all or any part of it. You set the schedule - not us!
|EXPERIENCE THE VALUE --- VALUE THE EXPERIENCE
Our pricing, only two hundred dollars, Sets us apart.
Price includes boat and captain's fees. In addition, there is the cost of fuel actually used and any items you request us to supply (food, beverages, ice, frozen bait, etc.). Fuel and requested items are priced to you at our cost - there is no mark-up. If you desire, we will be glad to quote a maximum or all-inclusive price, but we have found most customers prefer to pay fpr only what is used. Your fishing license is included at no additional charge. Your party can number as high as six - the price remains the same.
27-foot Grady White Center Console with twin 200 HP Yamaha engines
See the outstanding features of the Grady White
1. Storage - forward anchor locker w/rope storage 2. Fish box - 104-quart divided port insulated fish box w/ob drain
3. Fish box - 104-quart starboard insulated fish box w/ob drain
4. Head - lockable console w/stand up head area, sink, bulk storage, & drawers
5. Rod storage - lockable horizontal storage for 6 rods
6. Storage - electro-mechanically operated electronics enclosure
7. Seating - deluxe lean bar w/backrest, footrest, tackle trays, lockable storage, 4 rod holders & removable 94 quart cooler
8. Fuel capacity - 203 gallon tank
9. Bow rail - Low Profile 316 grade stainless steel 10. Transom door 11. Integrated outboard mounting system w/swim platform and ladder
Fat Chance Off-Shore Sport Fishing
Copyright 2001 by Dick and Cheryl Eveson
Created 12/2001 ---- Last update 12/2001
Grady White 27-foot plan view.
Contact us by email